Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The North Sea





by Richard Corey

I saw this picture via the A Merry Mishap blog today. Her husband snuck on and did a guest post to suprise her for her birthday. So cute! He included the link to this picture and I instantly fell in love with it. I love its attitude. Rough and wild but oddly calming. I can feel the wind and breeze when I look at this picture and listen to Corinne Bailey Rae's album The Sea - definitely my favorite album of all time. Maybe it's the colors that appeal to me so much or the nature of this wildness - out of control but always ordered. That's the way the planet is and seems to be much of the time - out of control and disorderly, but only to balance from the stress we put on it in terms of resources and pollution. The sea knows what it is doing but we may not always.

No comments:

Post a Comment