Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Project Runway Challenge

On my other blog, Of Cats and Crafts, I challenged myself to design for each challenge of Project Runway this season. Each challenge has a theme so I came up with a look for each. The season has ended now though and I've finally finished the challenge. Check out my designs for the season and tell me what you think! Links to the full posts are below the images.










A look for a women with her man's direction - I designed something Brad would like


A look for a band member - The Sheep Dogs lead singer




A look based on a bird - looks like Thelma from Scooby Doo!


The last look - a dress for me to wear on Thanksgiving


See the entire Project Runway Challenge series here and check back to see the last look all finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment