Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Ikea Wishlist



I. Love. Ikea. 
Maybe that's hypocritical to my environmental ways, but in the case of Ikea, I'll make an exception. I live three miles from Ikea. I go there all the time to visit my future furniture that will hopefully be actually mine in about six months or so when me and Brad move out of our tiny first place and into an adult Ikea heavennnn. 

On my Ikea wishlist:
1. Mandal Bedframe with drawers! $349
3. Bojne chair $89.99
5. Nils Armchair $89.99

So my plan is that I'll have a big wooden table in the kitchen with four chairs (two of each kind shown) and a sweet living room comfy couch with this rug under it. Oh - the kitchen cart is a must have for my life. And I love that bed - it's so practical and sexy plus the mirrors go well with the overall color scheme - dark and light. I love the simplicity and the practicality. It's natural yet so inspired and the colors, I think will open up our new place, wherever that may be. ;)

I go to Ikea way too much, especially during the holidays..

No comments:

Post a Comment