Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Inspired. And a Beginning.


Today I'm feeling a little quirky, a little spunky and very inspired. When I wake up on my own terms, I think I have a genuinely better attitude towards the day. Although I woke up with a headache this morning, I also greeted the day with a dozen ideas that I immediately started drawing out in my idea book.  I put on a cute outfit, went to most of my classes, met up with a friend and also decided that I need to start carrying out some of those New Years Resolutions that I made a while ago and one of them was to write for myself this year.





I've gotten out of the habit of writing, so I decided that perhaps this blog could be more for my words and less for my projects. A space dedicated to me and my thoughts... whatever they may be. And of course, it's also a space for the thousands of pictures I've preserved on Pinterest to illustrate these thoughts. I think writing may be therapeutic for me and an honest way to deal with the stress of these next few months, the last months of my college career.

So today I'm anxious about my business plans. I need to get sewing - turning these pages and pages of my Spring Line plans into a reality. It's started but not finished. And I'd really love to have a complete line this year. A complete story from start to finish. Doable? I really hope. Thanks for listening, world. I'll be back. -Amina

No comments:

Post a Comment